Our 0-3 Infant Program aims to provide parents with the opportunity to engage with their child in a calm, nurturing Montessori environment.
Our Infant Program aims to:
- Nurture the interests, curiosity and developmental needs of children 0-3 years of age.
- Provide stimulating, hands-on and practical activities that develop skills of independence while engaging with others in a caring environment. We utilise a combination of specialised Montessori equipment and activities adapted to the principles of Montessori education.
- Lay the foundations of future learning by developing a broad range of skills to foster independence, self-discipline and concentration while also educating the senses (e.g. visual, auditory, tactile).
- Support parents in understanding the developmental needs of their young children.
- Engage parents in furthering their understanding of Montessori Education, its philosophy and application.