A summary of the enrolment process can be downloaded here.
- New families to the school should complete a Middle School Application Form and send it to the school with the $50 fee.
- All students interested in the Middle School need to complete a Middle School Entrance Submission, which includes letters of recommendation from parents, teacher/principal and a community member. Middle School Entrance Submission forms for the 2013 academic year are due on Friday 21st September 2012.
- Students and families will be interviewed in Term 4 2012 to ensure that they are committed to the unique nature of the Adolescent Program at the Middle School, and that the school will be a good match for the student’s learning and social needs. During the interview, potential students will have the opportunity to discuss in more detail the answers they gave to questions in the Middle School Entrance Submission Forms.
- Successful applicants will receive a letter of offer, and will be invited to attend the school to sign a contract. At this time, a $500 enrolment fee is payable, and a $500 bond. If there is not a place immediately available, accepted students will be notified of this, and placed on a waiting list.
- Copies of the Middle School Entrance Submission forms for external students can be downloaded here. Alternatively, contact us to be sent a copy of the forms.